Attention all you Chennai people! Check out this weight loss diet plan that actually works! Bootcamp Chennai has been devising just the right kind of diet plan for people in the south who want to start eating healthy and shed some kilos. Is it that favorite dress of yours that you want to fit into? Or shed a few pounds and start being more fit? Diets are not only for those who are interested in weight loss. It is also fort those who want to remain fit and maintain a healthy lifestyle. ‘Diet’ is a term that is often misinterpreted. Diet does not mean that you need to starve yourself or eat bland and tasteless food.
Diet can be defined as the consumption of healthy foods in proportion for a particular duration. It is making a healthy choice over an unhealthy one throughout the day. Diets are not very bad. And trust us you are doing yourself a favour by eating healthy. Always remember that there are always healthy substitutes that have similar tastes.
The ideal weight loss diet plan:
Being a South Indian, the word diet can be something very hard to accept. Our dishes full of ghee and nuts and vanaspathi, we have grown very fond of the tastes that they give. Since there is oil is almost everything we make, devising a diet plan can be quite a challenge. But here’s what we came up with:
- Understand what your body needs and how much it needs. It is important to understand that every body type is different. What works for one might not work for the other. Start by studying the requirements of your body.
- Check your Body Mass Index to know what is the id
- Always start your day with green tea or lemon and honey added to water. This facilitates bowel movements and clears up your system while it targets fat in your body.
- For breakfast, opt for boiled or steamed foods instead of fried ones. Eg.: Have more of idlis than dosas. If you wish to include bread, make sandwiches with boiled chicken and vegetables with pepper and other spices or vegetables with feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil.
- For lunch and dinner, slow down on the ghee and butter and other fattening products. And replace white rice with brown and maida with wheat flour.
- Dinner should be the lightest meal. So, always make sure you do not load yourself. Avoid starch. Opt for more fiber.
- Drink more green tea.
- Have lots of water. Water has magical properties. Drink water before meals and throughout the day.
Don’t really stop having home food. You can eat whatever you like but in proportion. If you consume too much oil, restrict it to maybe once or twice a week. And the type of oil you use also plays a role here. We do not believe in the concept of not eating what you like. You can as long as it is not loaded with chemicals and artificial components that might cause you some serious damage. Besides that, you can always have that sandwich with extra cheese or a ghee roast. But ensure that it is just once a week and nothing more. Listen to your body. No one can understand it better than you do.